Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Shivers through the spine

Loneliness can be a quality companion in those rainy days. There is no where else i would rather be, but here, in my empty apartment. Now and then, i cannot but wonder what makes me so special as to deserve his touch? What makes me the object of his desires? we do what we please, and most of the times, he would just lay in my warm embrace. My sweet rosey breath on his lips, his forehead, his eyes. Limbs entwined, we become one. The supreme being, with golden skin and perfumed spirit. A sepulchral sonata would caress the moonlight as we dance our way to eternity, to eden, towards our most inner heaven painted in the sweet sound of the viola. Tears ran dry, no more will they stream down our pale faces towards our lips, pain will no longer deconstruct our spirits, sorrow would crack beneath our eternity. When all eyes are closed, mind is not asleep and in the darkness of the night our skin shines in our embrace of pure pleasure. When all sound lay still, my moans would cut the night open, and our love will be revealed to the world.
He pulled my hair back looking me straight in the eyes. He caressed my lips with his fingers, and I kissed them, with the same passion I would kiss his lips.
There is no way to express how happy it makes me not to need to lose faith in him, not to suffer because of him...I am ready to take his days in by heart, his nights, his tears, his gentleness, his face, his smell, his tragic destiny. He is here, still I am longing for him in my heart. How could he give me more of him? Everything he does, he does for me.
He leaned over me, softly touching my cheek with his nose, smelling my perfume...

He kissed my neck gently as my look would rose towards the cloudy sky. His fingers would run slowly towards my chest, I sigh as my spirit and my hole body would resonate with what he does to me...
His fingers run up and down on my skin, slowly and gently, like the summer night's wind.
"Close your eyes..."
I trust him completely, and close my eyes.

How could I let go of him? I would not even try resisting, there is no use...he will never leave me, never take my love to crush it, never will he take my heart and stomp it.
His hands touch my thighs, as he would kiss me with most passion I had ever seen.

My heart beats faster, my soul cries, my lips crave for one more kiss, my dreams shatter in front of this perfect moment.
He picked up a rose petal and played with it on my skin, my curves...make him go insane with desire. He kisses me, his embrace is the safest I've ever felt. No fire can touch me here, for I am his. His lips spread wet soft kisses on my neck...on my chest, by breasts...I breath heavily, his lips touch me lower on my abdomen, his hands constrict mine. He got me craving for more, he got me wanting, he got me hooked, he got me burning!

I would touch his hair...his scent would shiver down my spine and make me moan softly, in this delightful, sinful moment.
His tongue made me explode with pleasure, to him I am a goddess to be worshiped, I am a rose in need if water, an angel in need of wings...and then...he gave me wings, and I took him away with me. We got closer to heaven and we knew, in the morning this sin would be forgiven. Every night we have is the last one we might have, and every sunrise washes away our tears. We are safe from the tender touch of pain, from the flame that leads souls astray, from the sorrow that gently rapes our frozen corpses.
My sacred, secret dream came true, and it just wont fade away.
Every tear I tasted, every regret that just doesn't seem to be enough for me, every life I destroyed after my heart got broken, they don't matter anymore. Love is a demon, asking for sacrifices but after being tortured night and day for more than ten years...after all the blood my wounds have shed, and the tears that I lost, after being destroyed for those that deserve not to breathe, the chains around my heart have been broken. This fortress of fears, built strong, has been shattered, my fall in eternal darkness was stopped, and he is my savior. He helped me rebuild my sanctuary and I will repay him with my love, my passion, my unending desire, my skin upon his skin.

I will let you fall within, I will let you feel my warmth, I will welcome you inside me...and let you melt, I will save your soul, with cruelty and tenderness embraced.
And the night took us away, the rain washed our bodies, our wounds were healed by this dark, my truth was buried in his burning arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment